Inside the Competition Workflow
With Mark Fitzgerald
Turn Your Good Images Into Great Ones and Begin Earning Merits
Mark Fitzgerald’s images earn merits in OPPA and PPA competitions on a consistent basis. One of the reasons Mark’s images do so well is he knows how to bring out the best in an image during his post production workflow. This is a skill he has perfected and now he’s ready to share his process with you. You’ll get an inside look at how he tweaks and prepares digital files for competition. After this class you’ll be ready to take your best images to the next level and begin earning OPPA and PPA competition merits.
Some of the things you’ll learn:
· Considerations when shooting for competition.
· Overview of competition rules and how to avoid being disqualified.
· Tricks to use in Lightroom and Photoshop to make images pop.
· Adding finishing touches for competition with digital mats and strokes.
· Preparing digital files for local and national competitions.
· Entering competition and uploading the files.
· Putting the pieces together to build the complete competition workflow.
M. Photog., Cr, CPP, FP-OR
Mark Fitzgerald is a photographer, educator, and author based in Portland. Mark is a PPA Master Craftsman Photographer and an Adobe Certified Expert. He is a past president of OPPA and PMPA.
Eligible to earn 1 PPA Merit and/or 1 OPPA Point by attending the workshop in its entirety.