Boutique Volume Photography
with Mark McCall
What job would you do if you could make $1,000 an hour? $2,000 an hour?
Here's a shock....you’re already doing it! You're just doing it the wrong way!.
HallMark Professional Portraits grosses $1,000-$2,000 per shooter hour using just a few onsite and production workers and YOU CAN TOO!
Learn HallMark's secrets for photographing early learning centers, preschools, sport leagues, and the most profitable of all, parent’s day out programs. Learn where the jobs are, and how to get them.
If you hate selling yourself to a school or league, this program is for you. Learn how HallMark gets those jobs without ever picking up the phone, or making a single sales call. Take the Larry Hershberger inspired “Santa Experience” look, automate it for schools, with painter, automatically! This item alone is worth the trip!
You’ll learn the following:
- Where to get the school names and contact information. Get them to call YOU, then keep calling for Fall, Santa, Easter, Graduation images.
- Create sets that go far beyond a simple background. Do something your competitor can’t, or isn't willing to do. And do it cheap.
- See HallMark's unique order form layout, which allows parents to design their own package, right on the order form. Parents LOVE this, and no one else is doing it.
- Simple, simple, simple lighting.
- Problem with an order? Find out HallMark's trick for having the parent call YOU instead of the school or sport league.
- Proofs or Prepay? Find out what works, for which jobs.
- Learn how to get Santa to come to the schools with you, at a far lower rate than he normally charges. Learn to get more from Santa portraits, without changing your prices.
- Why branding is so important, and how to do it cheaper than you ever imagined.
- Miss an 8x10 at the lab and don’t want to wait 3-4 days (or meet a lab’s minimum order)? No problem. Learn to print a lab quality print at home on a $300 printer, indistinguishable from a lab print.
.....and soooo much more.
- Photoshop can auto place the name of the school in a strategic place in the image, personalizing it to them, AND...learn to make an extra $10 on orders by replacing the school's name with the child's name in the image.
About your Speaker
M. Photog.M. Artist.Cr., CPP
Mark McCall is an award winning commercial & event photographer/speaker based in W. Texas.
Mark's funny, whimsical approach when speaking to photography crowds is just as entertaining as it is informative. In business since 2016 McCall's, and later HallMark Professional Portraits, has become the most awarded studio in W. Texas.
Mark is a graduate of Texas Tech University, served as President of Texas PPA in 2014, was on the Certification Commission that wrote the PPA Certification Test, and is current Chairman of Texas PPA’s Print Competition Committee.
In 2017, he was awarded PPA’s National Award for his lifelong dedication to the industry.
Mark received his first camera at the tender age of 8 years old, a gift from his grandmother for her purchase of mail order makeup. Formative years were spent exploring Horseshoe Canyon on horseback, just north of his hometown of Slaton, Tx, snapping photos of ranch life, wild horses, and native Americans.
Farm neighbors began to ask Mark to photograph their families and as word grew, so did Mark's love of anything photographic. Besides photography, Mark enjoys tinkering in his garage, working on his electric '39 Ford pickup, fishing, museums and yard work.
OPPA Members receive 1 OPPA Point for attending this workshop in its entirety.
This workshop is NOT a PPA merit workshop.