OREGON PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS ASSOCIATION
Providing Professional Development for Serious Photographers
Bill Whitmire is a successful commercial and advertising photographer based out of Portland. After coming into photography from another career, and recently moving his whole business across the country, Bill will be discussing how he not only built a loyal client base, but how he has maintained and rebuilt that client base through this transition. Some of his other talking points will include:
• The importance of identifying what you want so you can make a plan.
• Understanding who your clients are and how to get your work in front of them.
• How to build a portfolio that gets you the work you want.
• How to approach agencies and get portfolio showings. How to market yourself in general and find clients.
• How to prepare for portfolio showings and how they work.
• What it takes to do this full time.
• How to make real money and figure out how much you can and should charge.
• Working through your plan and over-coming obstacles such as self-doubt and creative block.
Please join us on February 21st at 6:30pm for social time and snacks before we get started at 7pm for what is sure to be a great and educational presentation!
Website Questions: email@example.comMailing Address:15532 SW Pacific Hwy C1B #202
Tigard, OR 97224
PPA CouncilorsMentorshipOPPA Active Jurors
AwardsOPPA DegreesPPA Degrees