Join, Tom Reiman, M. Photog., FP-OPPA for a day exploring the wonderful world of Macro Photography. The adventure will begin with a look at all the methods and techniques that are available to photograph the small world that the naked eye has a difficult time seeing. You will spend a couple of hours exploring the full range of tools available including lenses, extension tubes, reverse mounting, manual and automated rails, and lighting.
You will then review the various software products that are useful for macro photography including Photoshop, Helicon Focus, and Zerene Stacker..
With the remaining time you will be hands on shooting a vast array of subjects. You will have 3-4 shooting stations set up that you can rotate through. Shoot my subject matter, or bring your own.
Tom will have:
- Flowers and Weeds; Fresh and Dried
- Found Objects
You will have a vast array of Canon products to play with. If you shoot a brand other than Canon just bring what you have, or bring a CF card and use one of Tom's bodies to play with.
– Bring your own camera, tripod, and lenses, or a CF Card and use one of my cameras
– Bring any macro equipment that you have
– Bring subject matter if you have something you want to shoot
– Bring a great attitude and an inquisitive mind ready to explore
This workshop is PPA-accredited; PPA attendees who attend the entire session will receive one PPA merit.